From Baldur's Gate The Sword Coast Chronicles wiki
BGTSCC has introduced a new spell system which allows a transmuter to select from more then 70 forms.
- Monk AC is disabled during wildshape, polymorph and shapechange.
- Natural AC from Palemaster, Frostmage and Dragon Disciple is disabled during polymorph and shapechange.
- Spellslot loss fixed.
- Item properties merge with new shape. Only best slot merges.
- Natural, Deflection, and Armor AC from items merge, dodge AC does not merge.
- Permanent weapon enchantments carries over to creatures who use weapons. Temporary ones are removed to avoid an exploit.
- Weapon Feats: Unarmed do not convert to Weapon Feats: Creature.
- Damage Reduction derived from Shapechange now works.
- 100% Spellcasting Failure has been added to Polymorph and Shapechange to prevent exploiting.
- All forms have been rebalanced.
- Forms are selected through the feat Shape Shift, which is granted by the spells. For the duration this feat can be used to shift between all available shapes.
Similiar to conjuration and necromancy, Transmutation focus will grant boni to polymorph and shapechange.
- Transmutation focus grants +1 AC to polymorph and shapechange forms.
- Greater Transmutation focus grants a total of +2 AC to polymorph and shapechange forms.
- Epic Transmutation focus grants a total of +4 AC to polymorph and shapechange forms.
- Red Wizard Spec: Transmutation grants +1 AC to polymorph and shapechange forms.
Type of Feat: General
- Prerequisite: Spellfocus Transmutation.
- Specifics: The character becomes skilled with spells and abilities that allow him to assume another form. For the duration, the character’s base attack bonus becomes medium (unless its already higher) but cannot exceed the character’s HD. As example, a 10 Wizard 10 Eldritch Knight will have 17 BAB.
- Affected Spells and Abilities: Polymorph, Shapechange.
- Has been added to the feat list of Archmage, Hierophant and many other PrCs.
Major Roleplay Forms
- Kobold (Kukri, Sling)
- Goblin (Rapier, Spear)
- Gnoll (Halberd)
- Orc (Longsword, Crossbow)
- Troglodyte (Spear)
- Minotaur (Greataxe)
- Ogre (Warmace)
- Gloura (Dagger)
- Drider (Scythe, Longsword, Crossbow)
- Kenku (Shortsword, Bow)
- Human (Longsword)
- Elf (Rapier)
- Dwarf (Greataxe)
- Drow (Rapier)
- Duergar (Greataxe)
- Sahuagin (Spear)
- Hook Horror
Minor Roleplay Forms
- Hill Giant
- Fire Giant
- Frost Giant
- Mind Flayer
- Clay Golem
- Red Dragon
- Black Dragon
- Blue Dragon
- Bronze Dragon
- Mist Dragon
- Moon Dog
- Arboreal Fey
- Death Slaad