From Baldur's Gate The Sword Coast Chronicles wiki
As you may have noticed from the loading screens we are grateful to all our custom content providers. In-game Imps will occasionally shout praises to them!
Praise be to,
- All present and historical Staff Team Members.
- All current and previous DM Team Members.
- BouncyRock Entertainment: Johnny Ree and the guys over at BouncyRock have done a great job with the custom monster creations they have released.
- The TLK Card Game by brockfanning.
- RWS Creature Conversion Project, by RWS.
- RWS Tilesets, by RWS.
- Drinks of the Forgotten Realms, by Seryn.
- Bulletin Board, by Qkrch.
- City Hak, by Tupoun.
- Minotaur head, by Daronas
- BCKII, by Nytir.
- Hatplosion hak, by Schazzwozzer
- The Colosseum, by Plane Walker.
- Warehouse mod, by Wyrin.
- Haunted house, by Marcelo_Lopes.
- SGK73's work was used in the Cloakwood mines as well as a few other areas.
- Elvered's 'Wolfguard Pass' is used as South Woods of Sharp Teeth.
- Sebastien Raymond: The Iron Throne interior, Temple of Imater, Sorcerous Sundries, Temple of Helm and the Temple of Tymora.
- Kaedrin's PRC, by Kaedrin.
- Ombra's Poison System
- IamDeathComeForThee, for his new custom models, visual effect work, and the area of Corm Orp!
- PaulImposteur's many new facial models he made for BGTSCC.
- Tfunke's many marvelous new areas, for example Nashkel, Bereghost and Baldur's Gate itself!
- Ivan38Rus for his unparalleled contributions to NWN2's DM Client and other functionality.
- Knightmare for his wonderful areas, including Gullykin.
- Tigerbomb for his / her script and UI work, as well as complicated DMFI adjustments!
- Duster47 for a tremendous amount of content and server update work. Including with the appearance changer, and with the GateKeeper system.
- Luna and Maecius, for taking care of the server administration as well as a gigantic amount of update work, and forum maintenance.
- Karond, BMD and Molag Bal, for their item and creature template contributions!
- Rasael, for his work on custom content, spells, feats, classes, the Misty Forest area, and for maintaining the Wiki.
- The BGTSCC Community for their excellent roleplay, maturity, and good fun!
- The Neverwinter Night's 2 custom content scene, the area builders, and the Game's community - still going strong after more than 11 years!
- .... And many other folks!